By Jeanne Johnson
Please fill in the membership booklet so we can compile everyone's information
We invite anyone who has an interest in antique cars (one does not have to own an antique vehicle to join) for a covered dish dinner every month in the Alamance Region Car Club. The requirement for membership in the Alamance Region Car Club are that all members belong to the National AACA.
The membership costs and benefits for each club are:
Regular Membership dues are $35.00 per year (includes spouse).
- A subscription to the bi-monthly magazine Antique Automobile.
- Entitled to vote for club officers.
- Hold office.
- Join an AACA Region or Chapter.
- Exhibit vehicles.
- Compete for national prizes and annual awards.
Other types of Membership:
- Life Membership - A one time fee of $600, (includes spouse).
- Student - $12.00, Young adults ages 16 to 25 with a student ID.
- Junior - $10.00, For ages 8-15.
- Any child may join whether or not their parents join.
- Junior members receive a membership cards and badge.
- Special newsletter four times per year.
Or, for on-line National AACA membership Click Here
AACA Alamance Region Car Club dues are $25.00.
You must be an AACA National member
- Newsletter, The Weak Spark
- Voting privileges.
- Hold a Chapter office.
- Participate in Chapter events.
- For an AACA Alamance Region Car Club Membership form Click Here
Last Updated (Monday, 24 May 2010 01:51)